New Home Happiness *update pictures*
I still have pictures to upload but I'm using one of the lap tops cuz Mr. Richardson hasn't hooked up my computer yet. *sigh* Anyway, there's more to report but I think I'm still in happy home bliss to be tied down to the dayum computer.
*smoochies* Mama Aly
Asaria setting in her now favorite cabinet
Getting ready to crawl in the close the doors
Yes I'm running my mouth!
Butlers pantry that now house the phone and cookbooks
7 Comments:
At 10:09 AM, February 07, 2009,
Carmell said…
hurry up....
At 2:34 PM, February 07, 2009,
Aziza said…
Congrats to the new home sweet home. :)
At 7:35 AM, February 08, 2009,
*Tanyetta* said…
Congrats on your move. Quick! Where's baby Asaria? HaHa. Tooo cute!
At 7:35 AM, February 10, 2009,
Carmell said…
ooooo thats nice!!!
At 1:50 PM, February 10, 2009,
monicac2 said…
Congrats on the new place. It looks great! I know you are relieved!
At 10:02 PM, February 10, 2009,
...they call me "L" said…
OMG sis, I haven't been by your spot in quite some time. I'm so happy for you! It looks like a wonderful place (I absolutely love kitchens!), enjoy getting settled into your new home.
At 9:46 AM, February 15, 2009,
Anonymous said…
Ok, I LOVE the kitchen too. And a Butlers Pantry??? Can you say, to die for? Cant wait to see the rest of the pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home